Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Update

Well, it has been a long time since Labor Day and we have covered some ground! I will try to do an update of all the big things we had going on. First, poor, sweet Kellis broke his arm...like not a little, a lot. And I wasn't even there. He was at a roller skating birthday party. My wonderful, fantastic friend rode in the ambulance with him and I met him in the ER. He also had one of his best friends (my friend's son...apparently they don't usually let you have a party in an ambulance) ride with him, so I am sure that helped a little.

 OUCH!
So here he is a few weeks after the fact, luckily, it wasn't his right arm so he can still write and play chess. He has to wear this huge cast for 8 weeks...not something that 7 year olds really like to do. Rainey asked him if he cried when he broke his arm and he said, "Why wouldn't I cry?" Ahhh, true.
This photograph was at his first chess tournament last week, that kid loves chess.
Okay, I don't want to bore anyone to death so I'll be back tomorrow. Seriously.

Here is a great new necklace in case you want to see something fab! Green is such a great color right now and I love the rough stones.
Ok, I am really leaving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment