Monday, January 16, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Well, on New Year's Eve a couple of friends and I got the bright idea to order a raw juice fast and start the New Year off with a cleanse. I was really excited because Pat and I were starting a big official diet so I thought a cleanse beforehand would be a great idea. Well, either I am a huge failure at juice fasting or it was too disgusting to finish!

 I only obligated myself to two days...Thank you dear baby Jesus!

Day 1, three juices in and I gave up and went to Mi Cocina for chips and guacamole. Maybe I went a little far in my rebellion, maybe not.

Day 2, I have made a deal with myself that I will not jump ship. I did not do as poorly as the previous day but I could only drink half of the 6 juices. I was so near vomiting, I could not have finished them on a bet, much less eaten anything else!
                    
Juice 1: Could you, would you drink Green juice in a wine glass?


 
Juice 2: It sounded great, but I hated it too!

Juice 3: Hmm...looks terrible. Yep, gag me with a celery stick!


Verdict: No more juicing from that establishment again. Maybe I will make my own in the future...another New Years Resolution down the drain (along with the rest of my juice)!

1 comment:

  1. Kori, just letting you know. I've changed my allergy problems with my diet. so I know you're on the right track! My wife Yvonna still has the photo we took with you in Las Vegas on her hair station. --john Arthur martinez, Season One of Nashville Star.

    ReplyDelete