Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The REAL New Year's Resolution...I'm serious this time


Pat and I are on a quest to really do something about our diets this year and are on the same page, which is uncommon in the eating department for us. We decided to enlist professional help and are on Day 4 of a very intense diet called Medi-Weightloss. I must say that it is so helpful to have a partner on something like this, I am not sure I I would have completed Day 4 on my own. My mother-in-law had great success on this diet and while she was doing it, I thought it was insane. I have realized that when you are the one in the middle of it, it makes sense and you are focused and now people think I am insane!

For the first week, I get to have the prescription appetite suppressant which makes me feel like I can leap tall buildings or at least talk them into submission. I also received 2 B vitamin shots so those things together have made me somewhat invincible. At one point, I was on a ladder...well, one of my feet was on a ladder and the other one was precariously perched on the cabinet. I decided to hang my new metal deer head above the refrigerator, alone. I was right in the middle of this project when I thought to myself, "this is how people die!" Well, disaster avoided, I did not plummet to my demise...but I am using the burst of energy to get as much done while I possess this super power.


No comments:

Post a Comment