Monday, May 23, 2011

I wish I was Alice...



I went to a cool store today called Uncommon Market in Dallas. I am on the hunt for some unique lighting. Several friends have recommended this place to me and it was worth the trip. Uncommon Lighting is next door and, wow, did it have a ton of lights. They were busy making room for a new container they are getting at the end of the week. I can't wait to go back and see what comes in that shipment.

I will say it is very overwhelming...I got vertigo, I had to step away because I was afraid I was going to fall and impale myself!


Love this one...

Well...I also found this guy and I'm not sure if he is cool or creepy! Might be neat above the range, etc. on the end wall. 

Then, of course, my favorite thing I found today was this completely impractical banner that was at least 25' tall. I imagined some man planning a beautiful dinner party to celebrate his wife's 50th birthday party and having this made. I wish I knew the story...I also wish I was Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment