Friday, May 6, 2011

Kitchen Updates!

Well, it has been interesting around here lately. I have new photos to share of the kitchen after demo, removal of crazy mobs of wires and framing of the new ceiling. I am very excited and still a little nervous, there are just so many things to think about and choices to make. I am very happy with the progress and the contractor and I seem to work very well together. He has a great attitude...I don't like it...he takes it out, with a smile...so far!

This is a view of the bar and living room from the oven wall.
 A view of the living room from the stove...
 A view of the kitchen from the dining room...
 A view of the wall that is still my achilles heel because I am not sure how I'm going to jazz this up!
 View of the kitchen from the Living room...
So that's it for now...hammering + sawing + Tejano music=progress in the Green House.



And 1 very shy, grumpy ballerina at costume check....pretty cute though, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment