Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rainey Ballet Recital

Well, we lived through Rainey's first (maybe last) ballet recital. It was precious but very LONG...Kellis was miserable, but I told him it was his penance for the last 27 seasons of baseball, soccer, football, basketball, etc. that Rainey has attended without complaint. Anyway, I am going to post some photos of rehearsal, as that was the only thing we were allowed to photograph or video.

The prequel is that at the Christmas demonstration the poor thing broke out in real hives and cried in the corner for at least half of the performance. Anyway, we were shopping on Thursday and she saw a very shiny dress that she really wanted.  I told her if she would cooperate and do dress rehearsal and the recital without crying or freaking out the dress was hers. Well, she hopped all over the stage and had the best time at rehearsal and the first thing she said when she got off of the stage was, "Do I get my dress now?"

I am truly creating a monster...I'm not big into bribery but I will say it was worth it this time!




No comments:

Post a Comment