Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finds

Well, I have posted about Uncommon lighting before but here are a few more great things I found...
These are some old gas knobs that we are going to refinish and use as pulls on the island...I think that they will turn out to be really interesting.

I love this chandelier...they finish it however you like. It is really supposed to be a massive two-tiered chandelier, but I don't have the luxury of the space do something this large. So this is a possibility for the dining room.

 I also love these guys for above the island but sadly they are not large enough.

Soooo...the one I may end up with is very different from all of these guys and maybe a little more boring. I am officially not very smart about how to get photos onto my blog but the link is in the previous post and is called Paris Flea Market chandelier.

1 comment:

  1. paigebcashion@sbcglobal.netJuly 3, 2011 at 9:24 PM

    ooooooo, Kori,I love that chandelier! And the knobs are way cool and beautiful!! So nice to re-use old stuff. . .(glancing around at the same old stuff I've been re-using for 2 decades now). . . except when it's YOUR OWN old stuff. It needs to be somebody else's stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete