Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rainey's Birthday

Well, after celebrating Rainey's birthday for what feels like a solid 2 weeks, we have come to the end. It's crazy to me that she is 5, I am thinking I have counted wrong...seriously. Anyway, it was a fun time. We celebrated in Tyler on her real birthday and here at home with some of her school friends.

We, of course, couldn't resist this cake since she is the girliest of girls...I know it's cliche.

Oh yes, we did!

Also, sadly this is not my fabulous new dining room, so don't get excited. Here is her "birthday table":


Some of friends celebrating with us...


These were also the fun favors we sent home after I got them good and sugared up at the party. (Your welcome, everyone!) They are from Jenspopshoppe.com and they are yummy. They were hard to see in this picture but they were really detailed and cute. I wish I had the patience to make things like this.


I have some fun things to post about the kitchen later this week... I have actually ordered several things and am making progress. We will hopefully finish someday, it has been slow go lately with nothing really new to show. Strike up the Tejano band...

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics, and shedding a tear miss Rainey is no longer baby Rainey! Also, thank you for getting me addicted to pink wallpaper...augh! xxoo b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kori- so I'm way late (like two years late) to the party and just discovering your blog, which appears have suffered an untimely death. But! It's great and I love your sense of humor and I think you should totally pick up the pen (er keyboard!) and bring the blog back to life!

    ReplyDelete