Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gladney Luncheon

Yesterday, Pat was the emcee for the Gladney Luncheon and fashion show. He did a great job...I wish I had a picture to post here. It was such a heart warming event. I feel like I often don't take the time to appreciate so many of the aspects of life that an event like this reminds you of. I often take for granted that I was able to have both of our children with no problems or issues, unlike so many people. Then you look at all of the wonderful Gladney families and imagine how different their lives would be without the children that complete their families and how different those kids lives would be without such loving awesome parents. It is like my friend said after the luncheon that it s so obvious that God created us to love and be loved!

I was so exhausted by all of the emotions that an event like that evokes. I also had a jewelry booth so I was BUSY! I always get to nervous that people won't like my designs and then people are so generous with their compliments. Then I get so mad at myself for wasting my energy worrying about it!

Here is a photo of one of the designs that everyone loved...It is lapis, lots of lapis! I love this blue and it looks awesome with jeans and any color top. It also looks so crisp and fresh with white.

No comments:

Post a Comment