Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain!

Today it has been raining, raining, raining....and I had a surprise quiet day all to myself or at least a few hours. That doesn't happen very often. It rained so much that they even cancelled baseball tomorrow. Kellis was invited for a play date after baseball and Rainey was with my in-laws. I had so much to get done, let's see, I did...mmmm nothing. I watched a movie, ate Fuzzy's breakfast tacos and read In-Style magazine. I was utterly worthless, how irresponsible of me! Oh well, I think occasionally we should all take a day off even when we have things to do.
Pat has his friend, Swanny, in town just visiting since he had the weekend off. So we took him to dinner at Grace and it was yummy. Also, we had reservations for a party of 3 and ended up having 10! It turned into an impromptu party which usually is the most fun anyway. Today, Pat and Swanny played golf...in the pouring rain, and Swanny got a hole-in-one. They were very jazzed about that, apparently, it is some kind of a big deal!
Rainey named her baby Lucifer today....Houston, we have a problem! She said it is Baby Lucifer's birthday and wanted us to sing Happy Birthday, you can take it from there. Hopefully, she will forget that name soon.
Tomorrow we have to judge the Taste of Fort Worth for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters, I think that I won't eat all day so that it won't be too damaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment