Saturday, April 3, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summer...

If you don't have little guys or really medium-sized guys, all of my High School Musical (2) references will be way over your head. Also, you have something to be thankful for...Seriously. Anyway, this Summer song is whispering to me, telling me put down that queso and that hand of M&M's and show some RESTRAINT WOMAN, it's coming! Maybe that isn't a whisper.
I once bought a domain name called www.madfatmama.com and I was going to chronicle an average mother's quest to lose that stinking 5, 10, 15 pounds that keeps hanging around. That domain has remained untouched for years, kind of like the 5, 10, 15 extra pounds that continue to, pardon my French, piss me off.
SO this Easter, I will try to refrain from raiding the kid's Easter baskets every time I get a chocolate craving. I'm still not sure how I'm going to kick the queso to the curb...

No comments:

Post a Comment