Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last Week

This past week has been a whirlwind! I took Kellis out of school Friday and we went to Austin to see Pat's show at the Nutty Brown. We had a great time and hung out at the pool for the first time this year...I love the pool. It might be the only time that I allow myself to just sit around and relax without fretting about what else I should be doing.
Then we headed to Dilley, Texas, where my sister lives for my niece's first birthday. She was so adorable and we had a great time but it was a long trip for a short visit. I won't go into details but we can count construction, interstate closures and flat tires in our list of accomplishments on this trip though!
She was so happy once she figured out what to do with the cake!

Kellis was the lucky guy who busted the pinata and sported this stylish hat the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment