Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Cinderella Ball

Today was the Cinderella Ball at school and Kellis was Prince Charming. It was so adorable! He has been so secretive about the whole thing but he had the only solo singing part. It was hilarious, and he did great! I was afraid that he wouldn't do it in the end because he can be so bashful. Yesterday, he said that he wished that the Cinderella Ball wasn't real, I think he was getting nervous. 
The kicker is the teachers, not knowing that Pat is a wild card, asked Pat to be the knight that introduced all the kids. He said them all in this crazy Monty Python voice that was like a crazy old English lady...I'm not sure what else to say about it. I can maybe revisit it tomorrow!


Also, Rainey dresses up every day and was so happy that other people were dressing up, besides her. She was elated and thought that she was going to school to marry Bubba (Kellis)...hmmmm. Anyway, she got to walk in the parade with all of the Kindergardeners and fit right in. They were so sweet to her and took great care of her! It was such a great event and all of the teachers and kids worked so hard, I am so proud of everyone. BTW, I think my top kind of looks like I am the friar...but I wasn't dressed up, I promise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment