Monday, March 22, 2010

Achoo..........Spring is here, hopefully!

Okay, I just changed the template on the blog last night and I have been sneezing ever since. Maybe I am allergic to it? Also, I am thinking in blog-like talk to myself all day, like a 24-hour commentary. I am really annoying myself! It's like when I would go rollerskating or skiing when I was a kid and it felt like my legs where doing it all night. Well, maybe not skiing, because it was against our religion. That is another story that I will spare you.
Anyway, I realized that Pat and I moved here 5 years ago this week...yikes! No wonder I am having cabin fever and allergies, we have never lived in the same place this long. The week we moved here I almost died of allergies. Okay, maybe not that bad, but I sure remember every year when the anniversary comes around.
I realized that Spring Break has nothing for me personally anymore, except gross abuse of my nickname...Momma. Momma, Momma, Momma. You get the picture.
What did I do the day after Spring Break? I celebrated with getting my hair fixed because I was way over due, for a reason I will decline to share with the GP. I have realized I can't leave Fort Worth...where else can I get my hair curled and back-combed with a straight face? I was inspired to curl my hair the other night when we went to see Faith Hill in concert. I was also inspired to grow 2 more inches and lose 25 pounds but that is another story, as well. I decided to deal with the things I can make happen immediately. Actually, it wasn't immediately and I needed a ton of help. I tried to do it to myself the day after the concert and it was a total failure! Seriously.
Pat walked in and said, "What happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment