Monday, March 29, 2010

First Baseball Game

Tonight we, (actually, I didn't play) went to our (once again, I didn't play, but it is a hard habit to break) first baseball game and the boys did so great! Kellis had a couple of hits and a run. Those boys are so cute, little boys in baseball uniforms are so adorable! At one point, a little guy in the outfield stopped the ball and picked it up and all of the parents were screaming, "Throw it! Throw it!" He looked so dumbfounded and stood their holding the ball and looking at us. When he figured it out, the sweet guy cried the rest of the inning. We felt so terrible. He is new to the team and has not yet experienced the obnoxious creatures known as (parent) sports fans!
Here is Kellis on first...baseball ready!



Kellis on first feeling proud and not so baseball ready!
I wish I had a video of Rainey in the background singing High School Musical 2's "Swing, batter, batter." the entire game....by herself. Priceless.

Well, it was a beautiful night but we have to get to bed because Kellis is Prince Charming in the Cinderella Ball tomorrow! Hopefully, I will have some great pics. I will leave you with part of the prayer Kellis said tonight. "...Lord, please help the people in Haiti, the blind, the poor and the scrimmage. Amen." Hmmm....I have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment