Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Idol

Hmmm...I wonder how the television I am letting the kids watch is affecting them? I think I have some proof or at least a little social commentary.
We were watching the results show tonight and Kellis said, "I love the boys!"
Then Rainey said, "The girls are my favorite."
To which, Kellis responded with "Isn't it funny that we each chose our own," (wait for it...like I did) "species."
Actually, the same feeling to this day holds true for me. Except for being boy crazy for a few years of my life, I think that the girls are my favorite, too! Of course, Pat is my very favorite, but I seem to be inspired, challenged and entertained by the fabulous women in my life. So, thanks for that ladies...grrrr.
Anyway, go Casey James!
See I told you this blog was about contradictions...I just contradicted myself, if you don't watch American Idol. (he's a boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment