Sunday, March 28, 2010

Windy!

Well, my mom blew in from Wests Texas this weekend. Wow, was it windy! Oh well, it was beautiful, at least. She and one of our friends, Debbie, brought the kids Easter baskets. We have been hunting Easter eggs every since, if practice makes perfect...we are perfect!




You also have to notice the fab outfits...flip flops and fur coats, and Kellis in his favorite camo pants!








Anyway, we had a great weekend and I have been working on beaded cuffs for a bride who is getting married SOON! I might mention that I am not a seamstress, so I am very happy that my mom was here to help me with prototype. I will post a photo of the bracelet tomorrow. I think they are going to turn out great, I just have to decide the best way to close them.
Moose and the kids were so happy to see my mom. We had such a relaxed weekend...yogurt at Menche's, baseball practice, hunted Easter eggs, Central Market, Mi Cocina, hunted Easter eggs, drove to Arlington to pick up Pat's knight costume for the Cinderella Ball (more to come Tuesday on this...much more), making bracelets and did I mention hunting Easter eggs? The kids also went to see "How to Train your Dragon" with Pat and LOVED it! Apparently, it was great, and I got to go have mani/pedi...so I thought it was an awesome movie!




















It has been so long since we had a laid back weekend and it was great. Tonight, when I put Rainey to bed she said, "My heart is sad because Khaki is not here anymore."

Pat was all over the place this weekend. He had a fun trip to Ole Miss, somewhere I haven't heard of before in Lousiana...Nachisomethingoranother, New Orleans and Pharr, Texas. The last day was a crazy long drive for poor Russ, the bus driver... New Orleans to the border in a day and back to Dallas, UGH! Pat also got to have the Super Bowl trophy on the stage the night of the New Orleans show because our good friend, Sean Payton, is the coach was there. He also got to see the Saint's training camp! So neat, what a great story for a great city!

No comments:

Post a Comment